Desert Cove Nursing Center
Desert Cove Nursing Center offers superior skilled nursing care for both post-acute rehabilitation and long term care. The longevity of Desert Cove as a premier care center speaks for itself; serving residents of Chandler and surrounding communities for over twenty-five years. Additionally, there are several hospitals within minutes from the facility for any possible acute care needs. Regarding healthcare support, learning what exists within your community before a need arises just makes good sense. We at Desert Cove hold to the highest standard in skilled nursing care. We invite you to stop by for a tour.
Watch This Video!Click Here to see a story that News Channel 5 recently did on one of our residents.
- Arizona Foundation
- Bridgeway (Medicare Advantage and long-term care)
- Care 1st (AHCCCS)
- One Care (Medicare Advantage)
- Cigna (Medicare Advantage and commercial)
- Evercare Choice (Medicare Advantage)
- Evercare Select (long-term care)
- Great West/One Health
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Choice Generations (Medicare Advantage)
- Health Net (Medicare Advantage and commercial)
- Mayo Health Plan
- Mercy Care (Long Term Care)
- Mercy Care (Medicare Advantage)
- Mercy Care Plan
- Pacificare/Secure Horizons
- Secure Horizons Direct
- Scan (Medicare Advantage and long-term care)
- State Compensation Fund
- United Healthcare
Each year, the Salvation Army and Channel 3 News in Phoenix hold a Bottled Water Drive to stock hydration stations throughout the valley, focusing especially on helping the homeless, homebound individuals and emergency responders.