About Life Care Jobs
If you’re like most people, you spend a third of the day on the job. That’s a big chunk of your life. Finding a place to plug in that uses your personal strengths, helps you meet goals and gives you the chance to make a real difference can be a little tricky.
At Life Care Centers of America, we’re proud to welcome your individual ideas, talents and approaches; we know that’s how good becomes great. Your professional and personal success matters to us, too. That’s why we make opportunities available to advance your career and further your education, along with solid benefits like paid time off and 401K options.
Every day, more than 40,000 associates across 28 states partner to implement best practices and innovative approaches in a spirit of excellence and compassion. The motivation is simple: residents are our No. 1 priority. To uphold that value means having the right people on the team with experience, skills, insight and drive. To learn more about Life Care, go here. But if you think you’d enjoy being part of our team, start your search for careers with us now!
Our residents are our highest priority, and we recognize that it takes compassionate, mission-driven leadership to make excellent resident care a reality.
Life Care’s leadership ladder consists of:
- Executive Director (Administrator for SNF)
- General Manager (Administrator for ALF/Retirement)
- Regional VP (multi-site)
- Divisional VP (multi-region)
If you’re interested in joining our team, please click the “current openings” link on the right to view current job openings.
Our clinical team consists of:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Staff RN and LPN
- Charge Nurse
- RN Supervisor
- MDS Coordinator
- Staff Development Director
- Subacute Manager
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Director of Nursing
- Regional Director of Clinical Services (multi-site)
- Divisional Director of Clinical Services (multi-regions)
If you’re interested in joining our caregiving family, please click the “current openings” link on the right to view current job openings.
Life Care’s rehab goal is to promote independence and improve the quality of life of our residents.
Why consider a rehab career with Life Care?
- In-house rehab
- Variety of opportunities including outpatient, home care and pediatrics
- Mission-driven environment
- Stability and full caseloads
Our rehab team consists of:
- Staff Therapist (PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP)
- Rehab Manager
- Regional Rehab Director (multi-site)
- Divisional Rehab Director (multi-region)
If you are interested in joining our rehab team, please click here to enter our rehabilitation employment site.